Big Brothers Big Sisters Spooktacular Bowl for Kids' Sake
A team fundraising campaign for Big Brothers Big Sisters of Greater Cincinnati serving Southeast Indiana and Harrison, Ohio
About This Campaign
- Step One: Form a 5-6 Person Team! Ask friends, family or co-workers to join your team.
- Step Two: Click on the "Participate" button to the right!
- Step Three: Customize your team page and individual pages. Be sure to share your customized link on social media! Help us raise awareness!
- Step Four: Fundraise for BBBS! By simply sending an email or text, posting on Facebook or asking a few friends for support, YOU make a BIG difference.
- Step Five: Hit Your Fundraising Goal. We ask each individual on a team to raise $100 (that's just 10 friends donating $10 towards your efforts) or teams to raise $600 collectively. Once your team goal is reached, you'll join us for a HOWLING good time and enjoy 2 games of bowling including shoe rental, pizza, drinks, raffles and more! Plus, you'll get a really cool t-shirt customized just for this event!
Lanes and time slots fill fast so sign up today! Then join us on October 24, 2021 for a SPOOKTACULAR day of bowling, food, drinks and fun in support of Big Brothers Big Sisters' mentoring programs in Southeast Indiana!
raised of $20,000 goal
Location / Venue
- Add to Calendar
- Durbin Bowl
- Lawrenceburg, IN 47025
- Oct 24, 2021 12:00 am to
- Oct 24, 2021 12:00 am
Campaign to Support Big Brothers Big Sisters of Greater Cincinnati
We create life-changing friendships by matching adult mentors with at-risk Tri-State children in need of positive role models. We partner with parents and guardians, volunteers and others in the community, and hold ourselves accountable for each child in our program. Statistics show these Little Brothers and Sisters have higher aspirations, greater confidence, do better in school and avoid risky behaviors.