Bowl for Kids’ Sake (BFKS), the region’s largest charity bowling event, is a fun-filled day of bowling, games, excitement, and an opportunity for everyone in our community to join together to make a difference in the lives of at-risk youth. Proceeds from this event will benefit Big Brothers Big Sisters' one-to-one mentoring programs that serve children in the Southeast Indiana area.
How it works in 5 easy steps:
- Step One: Form a 5-6 Person Team! Ask friends, family or co-workers to join your team.
- Step Two: Click on the "Participate" button to the right!
- Step Three: Customize your team page and individual pages. Be sure to share your customized link on social media! Help us raise awareness!
- Step Four: Fundraise for BBBS! By simply sending an email or text, posting on Facebook or asking a few friends for support, YOU make a BIG difference.
- Step Five: Hit Your Fundraising Goal. We ask each individual on a team to raise $100 (that's just 10 friends donating $10 towards your efforts) or teams to raise $600 collectively. Once your team goal is reached, you'll be invited to join us at our bowling party where you'll enjoy 2 games of bowling including shoe rental, silent auction items, pizza, drinks and more! Plus, you'll get a really cool t-shirt customized just for this event!
Anyone can do this! The bowling score doesn’t matter, because with this event– It’s not about the bowling… it’s about the kids!
Lanes and time slots fill fast so sign up today! Then join us on November 13, 2022 for a fun day of bowling, food, drinks and fun in support of Big Brothers Big Sisters' mentoring programs in Southeast Indiana!